This term at FBI, we held our Fashion Entrepreneurs Workshop series for students to establish knowledgeable insight with industry experts.
Alexandra Smart Co-Owner of Ginger and Smart and Ursula Hufnagl Director of Chic Model Management spoke about the do and don’ts in the Fashion Industry and how to make a difference.
Throughout the workshop students had the opportunity of hearing first-hand
- How to launch a successful business plan
- What are the biggest challenges they have come across in the industry
- What makes a successful fashion Entrepreneur
- How technology and social media impacted their business over the years
- What characterises do employers look for when recruiting staff and interns
Students were guided by our Special Guests on how to launch a successful business via developing their own business plan and executing it correctly.
“This weeks FBI Fashion Entrepreneur Workshop gave me an amazing opportunity that could lead to a potential job opportunity“
~ FBI Student Kirsten Humphreys